Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SUCCESS!

The past few weeks Mack has been working on his hand/eye coordination and I must say that it is quite amusing.  He has recently discovered his hands and not only does he sometimes stop mid-coo in fascination when one appears before him, he is also determined to get them into his mouth.  This has to be God's way of getting back at the little boogers for keeping mom and dad up at night because watching him ever so carefully move his hand towards his mouth only to hit the side of his cheek is hilarious.  Don't get me wrong, I want my little man to succeed and he often does, especially when he is not really thinking about it.  And man, when he does get that hand, he is not afraid to attempt to get his entire fist in there as shown below...SUCCESS!!


"Hey mom...look what I can do!" ha

No comments:

Post a Comment