Sunday, January 30, 2011

M.E.L.'s BABY SHOWER

On Jan. 16th, my sisters, mom, dad's wife Mona and my Nina Lori threw me a baby shower for baby boy Lamoreaux at my sister Daniella's house.  Although it was mid January the weather was GREAT, nearing the 80's (it did make me realize however, how thankful I am to NOT be pregnancy during the Summer)  I was blessed to have plenty of family and friends in attendance, my aunts on both sides of the family, the Lamoreaux ladies, friends and some extended family as well.  On the menu was some fajitas and sides that Mona had made, sweet tea from Chik-fil-a (my favorite) and knowing that I am not much of a cake person, my sisters did a dessert bar which came out AMAZING!  I got so many things that I needed...stroller/car seat from the Auburn girls, a monitor, bouncy chair and enough sports onesies to make this child start making passes in his sleep! :)  I had a blast and felt very loved/blessed from all the gifts we received.  Below are a few pictures...


Happy Parents to Be :)


Hostesses with the mostestes. ha


Preggos here, preggos there, preggos EVERYWHERE!


The awesome candy bar! 


 The card says Cameron Newton :) hahaha


 Personalized onesies from Grandma Lamoreaux



No comments:

Post a Comment