Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Growing Boy...

I am happy to say that I am feeling pretty good these days and apparently so is little M.E.L.  Last night/morning I had to use the restroom around 5am...  I guess I woke up the little man because when I laid back down he decided to start playing jumper johnny in my belly.  It was by far the most consistent crazy movement he has ever done and I was half asleep so I can only imagine what it would have felt like fully awake.  They say right now the baby has the most room to move based on his size/ uterus size ratio and he is taking full advantage. 
I had an appointment last week and all is still going as should be, we are so blessed to have a healthy little one on the way.  I have gained about 9lbs (feels like 20) and the baby's heartbeat is a lot louder and more waily now.  Next appointment is 12/16, more measurements and weighing for me (yay!...not)
I am going home this Thanksgiving weekend (Lam has to stay back for work unfortunately) and my sisters and I are going to see "The Baby Guy".  He used to be an interior designer and now makes custom baby bedding.  I am very excited but a little nervous as well being as though I am so indecisive about stuff like that and because Mr. Lamoreaux is not a fan of anything besides a sports theme (shocker)... at least that narrows it down for me.  So hopefully that goes well and I will be able to order M.E.L. bedding this weekend :)

That is all for now, baby bump picture will be up next week when I am officially 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment