Monday, September 27, 2010

It's never too early....

We have some of the greatest friends... that can mainly be attributed to all the sports we have been a part of throughout our lives.  All of which cannot wait to spoil our little one and apparently it is never too early to do so.  Not to mention, we have to get those Auburn thoughts going early (well I do anyway).  Cami Fenn, my college softball teammate was kind enough to send this to me a few weeks back and I have been sporting it with pride during every Auburn game.  I know in the picture it may look like a little football player in that blanket but it could also be a softball player with her helmet on, sport a mask for protection..... only time will tell.  Baby Lamoreaux thanks auntie Cami for the awesome digs....WAR EAGLE!
Please dismiss my sweet bangs, my hair dresser decided to chop them off. :)

2 comments:

  1. If you see a baby bump let me hear ya say YAY-YA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY-YA!!! and yes lani i'm not looking at the bangs, but i can't wait to see you and my niece/nephew next month!

    ReplyDelete